Recent content by Mak_-

  1. M

    Hello TF2 Division

    that was last year!
  2. M

    Hello TF2 Division

    Most of you might not know me but I'm a old member of the TF2 division who stopped to play for a long time due to lack of time and problems with my computer. This week I'm getting a new computer built up so I will be back on the servers! Work rush is now over, I have plenty of time ahead :) See...
  3. M

    Im going to cs division duces !

    rude
  4. M

    Welcome to eGO Cooldabear!

    Welcome to the yard
  5. M

    How was your first day back to school?

    Weather is great buddy, great for biking
  6. M

    TF2 members post themselves!

    Drop it with your spaceship, bro you aint gon have any spaceship
  7. M

    Game giveaway!

    I'd love to have Crysis thanks man
  8. M

    Two Years Ago...

    Congratulations on your 2 years in eGO, Kazoo. Also glad that you are a DL of this division, without your hard work and the efforts you did for the division it wouldn't be the same and I do appreciate it. Big shoutout especially to the TF2 Division for being awesome. Keep up the good work on...
  9. M

    TF2 members post themselves!

    Suzuki GSX-R
  10. M

    TF2 members post themselves!

    Ya'll going for updates ? Here's an update for me! Reunited at last me n my bike, was at the garage for the whole week. My 3 weeks vacation ended yesterday, so I won't be able to play during the day anymore :P Cya'll at tonight's event ;)
  11. M

    Congratulate!

    Congratulations Zer0 :)
  12. M

    Duckling Family Tree

    Wut, I got lost between a few posts
  13. M

    anyone want my humble bundle?

    What ? You can have hats in saints row 3 i think :0
  14. M

    [EVENT] Summer Camp Meet n' Greet

    ikr sentries could shoot you through it even though YOU couldnt see the sentries but they could see you ><
  15. M

    Achievement: Hours Played

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/SM3aSK/ Awarded by spark
Back
Top