Recent content by Santiago

  1. S

    What type of cell phone do you have?

    Hp Ipaq (windows 6.5)
  2. S

    Mass effect 3 Demo PC

    I have enjoyed playing it have beat the bronze a couple of times once as a duo. My only complaint with this is when the leader leaves and you have to restart or when you have 4 players and all at once you are playing by your self. By the way if you want to add me to origin my user name is...
  3. S

    PLEASE READ: Server Opinions

    I would love to see the return of a 32 slot dustbowl. :)
  4. S

    Did TF2 becoming free to play affect how much you play it?

    need the option was cutting back and then it became free so Now i play it more :) My reasoning was simple most of our current maps are not my style of play. I love attack defend maps and always seemed to hit valve right as they left dustbowl/goldrush/steel etc and end up at granary or one of...
  5. S

    Computer Crash??

    Completely disasembled computer and then put it back together could not find any signs of over heating. However when I put it back together it started working fine. Not sure what I did but it is working now.
  6. S

    Computer Crash??

    Okay here is the situation went to work this morning and my computer was working fine. Just got home and all the fans are on full speed, I have no signal to the monitor, Also is not responding to the reset or power buttons (tried the one on the motherboard as well as the case). Pulled the plug...
  7. S

    Getting Back Into It

    I am in game as Santiago with 5 Cities main city is Santiago Prime at 33 -13, Joined an alliance called the Renegades. If you are thinking of joining and have not checked out this game it would help me out if you used the following link to join up :) http://s1.mechhero.com?ic=VTYvaLHcG3MWKAJI...
  8. S

    Alienware or custom.

    Can not see your cart ;) I have to say building can be quite daunting the biggest thing is making sure everthing is compatible when you buy. Then when you go to assemble, the first thing you do is read the manuals, then recheck everything as you go. But if you are not comfortable with...
  9. S

    New server is up should try it out

    Not sure if there is any one still playing this from eGO and figured I would see. If you have not tried it yet you should has been fun for me so far. If you are interested in trying it out check out my steam page for more details (they have a reward system for getting freinds involved).
  10. S

    Graphics card overheating issue. Please read and help!

    What your problem might be with that card is the side of the heatsink towards the fan might be completely clogged with dust. I had the same problem with my 4870x2. If yours is set up the same way mine was you need to make sure all the screws are out even the ones holding the heat sink on the...
  11. S

    Universe at War, blank screen

    Yes and everything test okay.
  12. S

    Universe at War, blank screen

    Updated after initial problem and still no better. I even tried reistalling the game.
  13. S

    Universe at War, blank screen

    I had not played Universe at war for a while and went to play it the other day. All I had was a blank screen and I could hear the game running but could not see anything. Phenom II quad core 3.0 gig 8 Gig of ddr2 1066 4870x2 2gig ram 500 gig hard drive
  14. S

    Server connection issue TF2

    Looks like the issue was the router had to be reconfigured to allow Steam to connect. Thanks for the help:)
Back
Top