Recent content by Medichunter

  1. M

    Crafting recipies

    Good luck with that =I
  2. M

    I didn't get my equalizer.

    at least you can acctually download the update :(
  3. M

    Collection of Awesome Ideas

    Sweet :)
  4. M

    bwahaha awesome!

    Well i just spammed rockets at Dejas feet when he was a pyro and he died D:
  5. M

    New TF2 Theme

    Sweet :) MAPPERZ GET MAPPING!
  6. M

    Petition to Trykael and Meet the Jarate

    Win avatars are win :3
  7. M

    ToyFort Fun!

    I love Toyfort :3
  8. M

    R.I.P. to a dear friend

    I saw this and just said outloud " No,omg,no not him" :'(
  9. M

    One of the most epic Demoman videos out there (with some combat medic footage)

    Great vid, Great demo,great music and great editing :)
  10. M

    TF2 Dreams

    One time i swear i heard the tf2 background tune and the phoop of a nade launcher when i was at my local park :blush:
  11. M

    New Superstar! <3

    I agree
  12. M

    TF2 Dreams

    I was walking down the street and got punched in the face by a heavy with KGBs, it woke me up and scared the crap outa me lol .
  13. M

    New Superstar! <3

    <3
  14. M

    Awesomesauce map (timbertown)

    I reckon we should give this a try on a server :)
  15. M

    Which class? Why?

    Here are some videos i watched after i had 1st started playing as they are VERY helpful i thought i might aswell put them here ;) Heavy help vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z66iWDH_lgU Scout help vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRSW0Y1SgoA Soldier help vid...
Back
Top