Recent content by Kier

  1. K

    5.1 help

    I bouth the ax360 headset. I had issues with my mic. I was using the optical connection to the external adjuster. With the optical connection you have to use the included mic connection. It looks like your model you will not have that issue. Do you have another mic to make sure you did not get...
  2. K

    looking for a new headset

    I would recommend Tritton 5.1 gaming headeset. It has an optical connection or the 5.1 green orange and black connector. Detachable mic boom and they are comfy. The 5.1 sound is nice.
  3. K

    Glossy Screen

    I get my tritton on friday ... I hear good things about them. That was a cool looking monitor
  4. K

    Glossy Screen

    I went ahead and ordered the samsung t220. I alsp picked up some tritton 5.1 headphones.
  5. K

    Glossy Screen

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001273 This is the one I am looking at buying.
  6. K

    Glossy Screen

    I am looking for a 19'' lcd or bigger with the glossy screen. I see them on laptopn but have not seen any lcd with them. Also do you have any problems playing tf2 or dodsource with a wide screen?
  7. K

    Video Card help

    8600GT ... It performs on bar with the 9600 and better than most ATI
  8. K

    Just found out one of my friend's dad works at Newegg

    Newegg is the love of my life
  9. K

    Demoman Costume: Grenade Launcher Ready

    Agreed ... awesome
Back
Top