Recent content by Killera

  1. K

    Rocket League Poll

    Hey y'all its Killera, I play Rocket League maybe a little to much now-a-days when I am not at work. I was wondering how many others play it as well?
  2. K

    Event It's back baby!!!

    If only i didnt work on Fridays :'(
  3. K

    Hoovy needs ammo!!!

    The real part starts @ 1:00...... Killera, Without Explosives..... where would i be
  4. K

    Karaoke Night Update

    :'( This is Killera saying about emotional drawbacks. Meeting people in there and singing my heart out to Evanescence was a total blast..... ;( This is Killera feeling sad to see it go! Killera-Domination's are best served with explosives!
  5. K

    Where is Everyone?

    Killera here.... I've noticed after returning from World of Warcraft that the TF2 division is either not here and everyone left or something else happened. Every time I've logged to play all the servers are dead. Granted I've been gone for like 5 months but still. where did everyone go, and the...
  6. K

    Grand Theft Auto V

    Killera
  7. K

    Grand Theft Auto V

    Killera Domination's are giving Lightly!
  8. K

    Black Mesa 3/29

    i was on after the event started Fresh. or mai Demo knighting woulda smoked u! :) Killera's Domination is best served with a side of Explosives!
  9. K

    Black Mesa 3/29

    lets just say this is suspisous AIGHT!
  10. K

    eGO Facebook Contest

    Liked and wanna comment! Killera
  11. K

    Some funny Snapshots.......

    You gotta wonder when you die from a demo man what is thinking?
  12. K

    Killera is Looking for an AAT Class

    Thanks Jonny!
  13. K

    Killera is Looking for an AAT Class

    Also i had no idea where to put this. I did not get to go the the one last month because of work schedule, however i was told a rumor that i did not think was true. Im looking for an AAT so that i can futher Hone in on my skills into eGO. I'm on Steam constantly. Please and thank you. Killera...
  14. K

    World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

    Did somebody say O.O another Awesome thing to come! For da Horde! Killera "Domination's are best served with explosives
  15. K

    Server Server Ranks

    Killera is saying this can not be happen en. Stats at: 12:14 a.m. on 10/2/14 CST 2fort: 936 Dustbowl: 711 Foundry: 1165 Harvest: 870 Hightower: 642 Valve: N/A Payload: N/A Egypt: 1698 Bring our servers back! no wonder when i log in at 3:30 in the after noon they are "mostly" down. Killera...
Back
Top