Recent content by Mother Puncher

  1. M

    THANX =FL=

    Good times and good games, FL! It was a bit uneven but fun nonetheless. Next time I hope we face eachother with full teams. That would be quite a matchup!
  2. M

    Baby

    Congratulations! Be the best father ever!
  3. M

    BYE REVELATIONS :(

    He will be missed. It was always good times on Strand when he was around.
  4. M

    your face VS your nose

    What about Chuck Norris VS TECHNOVIKING http://youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4
  5. M

    your face VS your nose

    Punisher VS Batman Oh man.
  6. M

    Hey everyone, Mother Puncher here

    I had considered that but I felt PUNCH EM IN didn't have quite the same impact*. Now that you mention it I'm starting to like it though. I must think on this. *pun totally intended.
  7. M

    Hey everyone, Mother Puncher here

    Hey guys and gals, just a heads up to prevent any confusion. I've changed my name to PUNCH_EM_UP. Beware my punchings.
  8. M

    NEW RELEASE: dod_orange_bridge_b1

    I loved it.
  9. M

    Server Coming!

    I can't wait. I foresee many a goodtime had when the server goes live.
  10. M

    To all you [JONES]

    PHOTOSHOP THAT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION
  11. M

    Fortress Forever Sept. 17th

    That looks pretty awesome.
  12. M

    Shoot 'Em Up!!!!!

    Monica Bellucci is my wife. Seriously guys.
  13. M

    whats the best way of getting rid of hangover ?

    Gatorade and excedrin.
  14. M

    Duh Rookie

    I know, I was just joking. I figured the firstborn child thing might've given it away...
Back
Top