Recent content by Cage

  1. C

    More People In The Pit!

    Gravelpit is great! I was so happy when it was back on our servers, hahaha. But it is a shame that I hardly see a big number in the game!
  2. C

    Can You See Your Forums Yet?

    Sorry, I accidentally clicked that I'm an EG and I can see the private forum. I MEANT to click the one where I'm an EG and I CANNOT see the private forum. :D
  3. C

    Oh yea! Finally got it done!

    Why thank you! :)
  4. C

    Oh yea! Finally got it done!

    I've loved this design for years (from many different album covers from my favorite hip-hop artists.) It looks like a circle with two X's, but really its a W and an M drawn in a graffiti style. It's always been my avatar for anything, and in my signature! The group is know as the "Weathermen"...
  5. C

    An opinion on the "promotion problem"

    Good call! Although I was kinda happy to be pointed as an eG (more so because it was nice that I was taken note of), I really had to problem of being an =e=. I still got to play the same game, with the same guys/gals, from the same clan. What more am I to expect?
  6. C

    I think it's funny!

    Just thought I would share this among the forum, haha. http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2008/05/Videogame%20Art/19fmedic--article_image.jpg
  7. C

    Worst. Strategy. Ever.

    Hahahaha, I always have to laugh when I hear people on their mic just shouting a class name... and that's it. Like... I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the information. "Solider!"
  8. C

    [moved] MapleStory

    My one friend plays that game SO much. I've never checked it out myself, but he's always telling me to, haha.
  9. C

    Server Map Idea: cp_steel

    This looks awesome.
  10. C

    Yugioh

    HAHAHAHAH, I'm sorry. I'm not poking fun, even though it sounds like I am, but just reading the topic's title made me laugh.
  11. C

    taking leadership

    To me, having a leader on the team, has been really beneficial when I'm playing. Almost any time someone has taken charge and offered advice/ideas to the other players (in a non-hostile manner) things get done efficiently. However, I haven't been on a team where someone who is being a leader...
  12. C

    How do we feel about this behavior?

    I guess for me it all depends. I would let it slide the first time, like someone else mentioned. But if it keeps going on, that's silly and just annoying. Ejected!
  13. C

    Getting Promoted

    Just a quick question: Since I'm not either an eG or an eGO, there will be times when I'm in the server and I don't see anyone who is at that status. From time to time when I'm the only eGO member in there, people will violate the server rules. Since I can't really DO anything about it on the...
  14. C

    Meet The Red Team

    Awesome!
  15. C

    Spy Knifin' Mah Sentry

    Hahahahaha, that was great. Probably better than the time I saw a scout club a level 3 sentry to it's doom.
Back
Top