Recent content by DownInMyPlums

  1. DownInMyPlums

    Battlefield 4 Weapon Stats

    I've been playing around with the different assault guns. As it's my preferred class. My advice would be to experiment and try different guns with different attachments. Because to me attachments make a way bigger difference in BF4 than they did in BF3. To me they can completely change a gun for...
  2. DownInMyPlums

    Battlefield 4 Our Servers

    I actually played a good solid 2-3 hours on the servers earlier. Didn't crash once. So the crashing may be a bit better. Still chat lag though. And a few instances of game lag. Also Scortch I feel your pain on the whole grenade launcher ordeal. I was playing on the server probably two days ago...
  3. DownInMyPlums

    Battlefield 4 Emblems.

    Check youtube there's tutorial videos for a lot of different emblems. Lot of them are really easy. Just time consuming. The batman symbol is on youtube as well. I haven't checked in a couple days. So there's probably loads more than what I saw a few days ago. Just a heads up if you want a cool...
  4. DownInMyPlums

    Battlefield 4 Our Servers

    Now that you mention it I was noticing some lag issues last couple days. Some rubberbanding here and there. Mainly with chat though. Like if I type something its delayed before it posts to the chat box. Kind of weird. Where are the servers hosted from? Might need to contact who hosts them. Or...
  5. DownInMyPlums

    Battlefield 4 The Locker problem...

    I play on the 24/7 Locker server all the time. It's a great map not my favorite though. I just like it because its easy to rank up playing Locker repeatedly. Also easier to rank up guns as its infantry only. As for the lock up at fighting for C. It's really not a problem at all anybody can take...
Back
Top