Recent content by Lucifae

  1. L

    Are you extroverted or introverted?

    Long time, no see, everyone~! And I'm definitely an extrovert! Though I have introvert tendencies depending on the situation XD
  2. L

    Battle.net Battletags

    KandiKira#1981
  3. L

    Post Screenshots for August Contest here!

    well hey there 186 points ;D Thanks for getting a screenshot of mine as well ;D ;);););););););););););););););););)
  4. L

    Leadership AMA: Pzycho

    When will you let me put an arrow in your face? Do you play any handhelds/consoles? WHAT GAMES Can I put an arrow in your face? MMOs? Why so serious? Mustoreo?
  5. L

    TF2 members post themselves!

    Just got my hair chopped off and bleached yesterday, why not update my pictures? ;D =(eGO)= Kandi Kira | FFTF #2fortbestfort
  6. L

    Giveaway Part II: The Neverending Story

    omg Surgeon Simulator! Totes should add Rust to the list eventually, Ill be on that in a heartbeat! XD But this is a neat idea, definitely watching this thread ;D
  7. L

    2015 eGO Arena Respawn Showdown Signup

    I meant to fix my entry earlier. Pyroshark will be taking a leave of absence from TF2 for a while, Ill be taking the place as Team Captain Kandi Kira - Captain 2fort Toothkickers
  8. L

    2015 eGO Arena Respawn Showdown Signup

    Kandi Kira 2fort Toothkickers
  9. L

    It's that time of year, eGO! What do you want for Christmas?

    Totes want an eGO shirt/hoodie! I LOVE the old eGO logo hoodies, but the new logo shirts look pretty neat as well. Preferably TF2 division ;D
  10. L

    Holiday Cards! Round 4

    Aww! Ill totally take one! :D
  11. L

    How do you spend Thanksgiving Holidays? (Choose all that apply)

    Ill enjoy my thanksgiving, but I work tonight :U ....just in time for the early Black Friday sales... #WalmartSwag ....nice knowing you guys :U
  12. L

    What languages are you fluent in? (Choose all that apply)

    I totes just answered and voted before seeing the Language of Love. Golden opportunity to brag now wasted.
  13. L

    Looky what Legend got

    The anger is rising
  14. L

    Are you involved in our OP:X Gmod sub-division?

    I have Gmod, but i dont have the necessary CS:S to do anything yet, sadly
Back
Top