Recent content by Fapguy

  1. F

    November BF4 Giveaway WEEK THREE

    Fapguy
  2. F

    November BF4 Giveaway WEEK THREE

    Fapguy
  3. F

    November BF4 Giveaway WEEK THREE

    Fapguy
  4. F

    November BF4 Giveaway WEEK THREE

    Fapguy
  5. F

    Who is your graphics card created by?

    I always go for AMD GPU's since they're always the best bang for buck.. 99% of the time, anyways. (depending on country) Always go Intel since they ALWAYS overclock higher. (even with AWFUL ihs on ivy bridge and haswell)
  6. F

    What type of music do you prefer?

    I listen to everything that brings forth feelings I didn't know I had. Good examples would be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eSuXFksJdI - classical, ah, goosebumps every time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6chxxTIyoaM https://soundcloud.com/voidling/for-the-emptiness-i-feel-dnb...
  7. F

    What OS do usually use when gaming?

    It's an item made by chinese slaves, some of them commit suicide because the living conditions they are forced into don't even befit a cockroach. Ignorant sheep buy these items for triple the normal price hardware usually would cost, simply because there's a shiny white Apple logo on it.
  8. F

    How do you normally pay for things?

    Indeed, this.. I never carry anything valuable when I go out, one single key strapped to the inside of my pants for my house, my visa, and a shitty nokia phone. If I ever do get robbed, it takes me 1 minute to call and cancel the card, they don't find the key, and they won't want the phone! :D...
  9. F

    Best operating system released in the past decade?

    It would have to be Vista. The jump from XP was smooth as all hell since my PC was overkill already at the time. Vista was admittedly a fucking heavy resource hog, but at least I didn't have to use a DX10 hack for XP and stuff. And the core upgrades that Vista had over XP was enough to keep me...
  10. F

    What kind of microphone do you use when gaming?

    I use Razer Surround (fucking fantastic, I might add) along with a Siberia V2. It sounds even better than when I had a X-Fi Titanium sound card.
Back
Top