Recent content by HoLyCoWzOrZ

  1. HoLyCoWzOrZ

    I would like to play with you guys

    Hi guys, My friend told me that you guys have your own DayZ server. I *may* have joined it in the past because I kinda remember the name RogerWilco. Anyways, I tried to join you guys tonight, but I was muted in TS3 and I couldn't even ask what server everyone was on. I hate playing this game...
  2. HoLyCoWzOrZ

    If you play "DAYZ", sign this thread!!!

    Hi guys! I play DayZ!
  3. HoLyCoWzOrZ

    Hi Guys!

    My friend and ex-clan member {HK}Rampage told me about your DayZ server. So I thought I'd come by and visit. He says that you guys all play together, and I like that since I'm pretty scared to solo it in DayZ. ;) Anyways, I hope I can meet up with you guys in game and have some fun!
Back
Top