Recent content by passenger

  1. P

    Full new tf2 update news!

    This is going to be (or already is) an excellent update, i hate it when people call for a medic, then i rush over to find them at full health :/
  2. P

    Blender 3d

    I just downloaded the newest version and i love it, ive been using it off an on for about two years, without a doubt, the best open source "3d design" program out there.
  3. P

    Valve Teases Possible 10th Team Fortress 2 Class

    Hopefully they'll get unlockables for all classes, as well as a new class =3
  4. P

    Problem with eGo servers

    Sometimes my favorites filter changes without me knowing, have you checked that?
  5. P

    Problem with eGo servers

    Who-ray! I fixed it, turns out my favorites filter was set so no games would show up :/ But thanks for the help guys.
  6. P

    Problem with eGo servers

    I have a problem. I was playing on dustbowl, when out of nowhere, my character was stuck, as well as everyone elses, but there was mic chatter. I tried to rejoin, but all of my favorites were erased. I tried to re add them, but it wont let me, anyone have any remedies for this :confused:
  7. P

    What's the story behind your name?

    A song by Deftones pretty unoriginal, i know, but no one would suspect it.
  8. P

    Microsoft: We?re Sorry, but We?ll Make it Up to You

    I really was let down with vista, but at least they are addressing the issues with it.
  9. P

    Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO (Officially) Announced

    This is awesome news, im so upset that SOE sold us swg players out, thanks for the post.
  10. P

    Super Mario Custom Ubercharge Sound

    Looks like thats something im going to need to download.
  11. P

    FAvourite video game

    My favorite video game is Mother 2 for the SNES
  12. P

    Take it like a man, shorty! Attempt at an Engineer guide. (Thx, Darknecrid/Balzac)

    This is an excellent post, thanks for the guides.
  13. P

    KABLOOEEEH! Balzac's guide attempt to the Demoman (inspired by DarkNecrid)

    This is an excellent post. Thanks for the guide
  14. P

    Pop vs Soda

    The correct term is carbonated beverage. :cool:
  15. P

    Tf2 Royal Rumble!

    Hopefully i can attend this. And find the password for the server.:p
Back
Top