Recent content by Dr.Awesome

  1. Dr.Awesome

    its been a min.

    I remember you! most of my awards are from early 2015
  2. Dr.Awesome

    its been a min.

    Haven't been here in 3 years or so. doubt anyone from the tf2 div remembers me.
  3. Dr.Awesome

    Guess what i won in a auction!

    Scrap.tf auctions will sometimes have unusual auctions going on.
  4. Dr.Awesome

    Guess what i won in a auction!

    Team captain with Blizzardy Storm
  5. Dr.Awesome

    Guess what i won in a auction!

    No the hat >.<
  6. Dr.Awesome

    Guess what i won in a auction!

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796731042 <--click the link
  7. Dr.Awesome

    Me!

    ;o nice
  8. Dr.Awesome

    TF2 nub

    sure i would be glad to rek you... i mean help you :)
  9. Dr.Awesome

    guess who got new internet :P

    :blink: wow....
  10. Dr.Awesome

    guess who got new internet :P

    So far I do like it
  11. Dr.Awesome

    Sup, Nerds.

    yo
  12. Dr.Awesome

    guess who got new internet :P

    --->To this
  13. Dr.Awesome

    TF2 members post themselves!

    update photo
  14. Dr.Awesome

    I Am No Longer in Total Control

    hue ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) cool
  15. Dr.Awesome

    Titan of TF2

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/fairlyoddfamily/ 1,037 hrs on record
Back
Top