Recent content by aidmen12

  1. A

    Battlefield 4 I did renew my sniper record!

    Yes haha but Dib! You are really handling well all kind of tank!
  2. A

    Battlefield 4 I did renew my sniper record!

    Yes haha but Dib! You are really handling well all kind of tank!
  3. A

    Battlefield 4 I did renew my sniper record!

    Okay i will try haha!
  4. A

    Battlefield 4 I did renew my sniper record!

    Longest headshot 1207.16 XD
  5. A

    Battlefield 4 NS assagniments

    Thank you for list now i can be geting new weapon!
  6. A

    Battlefield 4 About Operation locker

    How do you think that one of maps for Operation locker I think this's best map in this game when i get ATV (commender give me one of cool ATV XD) I will be headed for enemy base!! Get on the ATV! XD :)
  7. A

    Welcome Zombious

    Welcome!!!! :)
  8. A

    Check out this game...

    Looks like fun If I can be playing that first will playing multi-play! 24 vs 24 how cool?
  9. A

    Battlefield 4 i have one of question

    Sent from my SHW-M250K using Tapatalk 2 Thank you! :)
  10. A

    Battlefield 4 i have one of question

    Sent from my SHW-M250K using Tapatalk 2 Thank you and LoL really?? Haha
  11. A

    Battlefield 4 i have one of question

    Sent from my SHW-M250K using Tapatalk 2 Okay i will be doing stick with them! XD
  12. A

    Battlefield 4 i have one of question

    Sent from my SHW-M250K using Tapatalk 2 Thank you :)
  13. A

    Battlefield 4 i have one of question

    Sent from my SHW-M250K using Tapatalk 2 Okay i will be find !! XD Thank you Suuuuuper~:p:D
  14. A

    Battlefield 4 i have one of question

    thank you for that !! :):):)
  15. A

    Battlefield 4 i have one of question

    Sign uping after,how can i join bettlefield4 clan? I can't well find that; :blink::( -and plz understand my english skill-:)
Back
Top