Recent content by Otis

  1. Otis

    Pyro Flare Glitch *READ*

    I let out a whoop of joy when I saw the TF2 update news saying it was fixed.
  2. Otis

    Sent to Comcast ARGHHH!!!

    I've heard horror stories about Comcast. Luckily I use Verizon DSL, mostly because I can't get cable where I am located. Not had many problems with Verizon.
  3. Otis

    What's the story behind your name?

    Otis is not my real name, which I rarely ever use on the internet. I started using it way back in grade school. My best friend at the time had a grandmother who could not remember my name and just called me Otis. I've used it as an alias ever since. Pretty lame I know.
  4. Otis

    How well does your computer run Team Fortress 2?

    I play with everything on low in a windowed screen. My comp is capable of higher play, but I often do some things in the background during downtime.
  5. Otis

    [poll] Which class is the most overpowered

    Tough choice. Each has their ups and downs. I hate the soldier's crit rockets and the demo's pipebombs since I often find myself hit directly by them. The medic is only really overpowered with the add-ons. The pyro is almost instant death at point blank. Spies are powerful too, with instant...
  6. Otis

    What do you think the Pyro weapons will be?

    Hmmm. Interesting. I personally would like to see the flamethrower swapped out with a weapon that shoots charged fireballs. Similiar concept to the sniper, the pyro slows and charges. Full blast does large impact damage, and sets enemies ablaze if caught in the splash. Seems a bit of...
  7. Otis

    [poll] How about an eGo convention in Las Vegas?

    I'm a broke college student. I can't really afford a trip out west.
  8. Otis

    Who Pwns you?

    Typically Tyrranicus and his flamethrower. Also found myself head fodder for Boon Doc. Those wacky snipers.
Back
Top