Recent content by Saidin

  1. Saidin

    Congrats to our newest admins!!

    Congrats everyone!! I guess I have to be more mature... curses!
  2. Saidin

    DoD:S Summer Bounty 2014

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=266968294 $hy's bounty
  3. Saidin

    Hey guys and gals

    You said it.
  4. Saidin

    Achievement: Hours Played

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/eukrates Done
  5. Saidin

    April Cooler Master Giveaway

    Saidin
  6. Saidin

    WildStar Closed Beta

    Just posted this to my division's section, so if thats breaking a rule delete one of them. Not sure a better place to post this but if anyone has been following this up and coming MMO made by former blizzard game devs there are currently beta keys up for grabs. It's a bit of a cartoonish style...
  7. Saidin

    WildStar Closed Beta

    Not sure a better place to post this but if anyone has been following this up and coming MMO made by former blizzard game devs there are currently beta keys up for grabs. It's a bit of a cartoonish style check it out at http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ Closed beta keys obtained through...
  8. Saidin

    Which map do you like better?

    Both are decent maps, but I enjoy salerno so much more.
Back
Top