Recent content by DJ

  1. D

    Hello Again!

    Hey guys, I know you probably get a lot of these threads saying, 'HAY I'M BACK!'. Anyway, just letting ya'll know I am back after two months or so. Not sure if I am still an admin or not, although I am active on the roster >.> Look forward to seeing everyone online again. I just need to...
  2. D

    This is what happens

    Baron you are evil. Good work!!!
  3. D

    LOL round ending objects

    That is AMAZING! We should definitely make it a mod lol!!!
  4. D

    Scrim

    Mmm, pie. I like pie.
  5. D

    Happy birthday to me! Lol...

    Happy birthday!
  6. D

    [moved] Post Pics Of What's Important To You!

    She's very pretty.
  7. D

    2gb ram?

    There are DIMMS with 1GB on each side, so yes, there are 2GB sticks of RAM.
  8. D

    [moved] Post Pics Of What's Important To You!

    Los Angeles needs a fricken' football team. It's redonkulous.
  9. D

    Alienware

    I have 2 111GB drives (WD SATA Special Edition 8MB Cache Drives) and one 465GB WD SATA300 Drive. I also have an external 250GB LaCie drive. Storage wins.
  10. D

    No life. =\

    Kamphy ish Krazy.
  11. D

    Ideas to make DoD better

  12. D

    EVEN NEWER AVATAR!!

    I've shown my friends that avatar and they lol'ed.
  13. D

    New Avatar

    I like it as an Avatar. Good work!
Back
Top