Recent content by Maticus

  1. M

    CS Competitive Team Information

    ayeeeeee
  2. M

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive i have an odd request/favor

    I'm global elite and have 1,500 hours in CSGO. Here are a few tips that I used to improve my gameplay and get better. 1. Practice Practice Practice https://fragshack.esea.net/index.php?s=servers Find the sensitivity settings that you're most comfortable with, most people use 400-500DPI and...
  3. M

    Announcement CS:GO Competitive Team

    I'm not dead yet Exo
  4. M

    CSS or CSGO?

    Source is dead, seriously, move on.
  5. M

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Rip na scene

    Only free agents right now are Desi, Hiko, and Skadoodle. I guess the Torqued lineup is free to move as well since they aren't signed by anyone. In all honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see them join the Torqued lineup or some combination of it for the upcoming season.
  6. M

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Rip na scene

    You're delusional. C9 are past their peak and are only going downhill, which is exactly what Hiko said in his stream earlier today. That's why he left. Liquid and CLG probably have the most room to grow and possibly win a major right now. I've always said IBP threw that match, lol...
  7. M

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Cevo Comp team

    Where do I sign up coach.
  8. M

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Just wanted to share

    you literally jumping sprayed with an AK around the corner, lol.
  9. M

    Congrats to...

    Who?
  10. M

    IBP / Netcode Match Scandal and CLG's Team

    CSGL already confirmed that there was shady bets made from cud and dboorn and that the match was probably thrown. I could honestly see Dazed and ex-IBP throwing the match for skins. 10k profit from losing a meaningless game.
  11. M

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive To GO or not to Go?

    http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Counter-Strike_Beta
  12. M

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive To GO or not to Go?

    You don't have like $5 to buy the game on sale?
  13. M

    Battle of the Commnuities Information

    Gl guys, should be an easy win for EGO :)
Back
Top