Recent content by Sumt007

  1. Sumt007

    Battlefield 4 Back online with BF4

    Hello all, Just wanted to drop a message to say hey. I was off the game for a while, about a year due to work (Army) and then my computer crapped the bed on me. I just finally bought a new ASUS G752 and it's pretty bad A$$. So looking forward to getting back into the game with you all.. See ya...
  2. Sumt007

    Solid State Drive (SSD) Upgrade

    Update: So I received and installed the SAMSUNG 840 EVO SSD. What a difference! So glad I made the choice to upgrade, its much better and my laptops performance has improved 100%. My windows experience score, hard drive score changed from 4.8 to a 7.7 Thank you guys for your recommendations on...
  3. Sumt007

    Solid State Drive (SSD) Upgrade

    Thanks for the suggestions.. I went ahead and ordered the SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE250BW. It will be here tomorrow, so I will post an update on it once I get it installed and fresh OS install. From everything I have read on forums etc. It makes a pretty big difference.
Back
Top