Recent content by leftfield

  1. L

    Computer / Stereo question

    Something along the lines of an IR blaster would work, maybe?
  2. L

    TF2 Promotions

    Thanks for the promotion and congrats to everyone else promoted! :)
  3. L

    Quake Live Beta

    Got my email this morning, I can't even remember when I signed up. Seems to play good, feels like old Q3A. I think I found plork on friends but the fragbait account I found has been active 12 weeks so I guess thats someone else. Everyone post your username in here and we can start dominating...
  4. L

    Meet the Sniper discussion

    beginning was quite funny with the demoman. didn't really expect to see him fill up jars with urine lol
  5. L

    Pretty cool concept car from BMW

    I saw this when it came across digg the other day and I was blown away. Truly an innovative concept but I'm not too sure how practical it would be for a daily driver or even a cruiser. I think the crash safety would be on par with any other BMW because under that skin is a rigid frame that...
  6. L

    <b>Ridiculous forum games: the "^<>v" game</b>

    ^ I have 3 daughters <need to shave *itchitchitch*> V What is your favorite movie?
  7. L

    What is you fav. Music?

    Just about anything besides country does it for me. I regularly listen to Metallica (pre-black album), Megadeth, Slipknot, Slayer, NIN, Tool, Testament, Faith no More, Janes Addiction and lots more I cant think of right now. Lately it's been a lot of Nine Inch Nails, it really caught my...
Back
Top