Recent content by Deathfox91

  1. Deathfox91

    What is your favorite single player RPG?

    Fallout 3 fuh sho. Borderlands was good, but the lack of a real story made it get boring quick for me.
  2. Deathfox91

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    Black Hawk, Colorado USA
  3. Deathfox91

    eGO Mobile?

    The most mobile thing I have is an iPod Shuffle, and it doesn't even have a screen, sooo, yeah. Not exactly much of a problem for me.
  4. Deathfox91

    Got BF1942?

    Ahhh, my first true FPS for the PC. Shermans, gun emplacements at Midway, dynamite traps... good times.
  5. Deathfox91

    team fortress: the movie

    ENTIRE TEAM IS BABIES!!! Frikkin awesome.
  6. Deathfox91

    Your ISP

    Qwest
  7. Deathfox91

    Farewell To Our Friend

    I regret that I never got to know such a great guy. Farewell sir, my prayers go with you and your family.
  8. Deathfox91

    What is your favorite gaming beverage?

    Usually Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Fresca, Milk, water, etc. if I'm at home. 12-pack of Diet Dr. Pepper for LAN parties though!
  9. Deathfox91

    Would you be able to attend a eGO sponsored lan party in Los Angles?

    Wish I could, but I can barely convince my parents to let me go to a LAN a couple hours away with friends, much less another state with people I've never actually met, lol. Maybe in a couple years.
  10. Deathfox91

    CounterStrike

    Oh, and 17, but 18 in two months
  11. Deathfox91

    CounterStrike

    I probably play around one offline game a day, so I don't get too involved, and because owning the bots makes me feel like I don't completely suck :)
  12. Deathfox91

    HUGE LAN party? (California)

    Heck yes I would go to an eGO LAN!!! I would need to borrow the pause button on the life remote of course...
  13. Deathfox91

    Location Location Location?

    Born in Katy Texas, moved to Colorado when I was six, and there I am still.
  14. Deathfox91

    Are you coming to the July 5th event?

    I would definitely be there for TF2 and CS:S, but I'm going to be in Montana on the fifth, visiting relatives and such, so I can't. :( At least I'll have fresh muffins though.
Back
Top