Recent content by Cobrakilla93

  1. Cobrakilla93

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive A montage of a day when I was actually hitting my shots

    Thanks, the quick triple was actually a broken buy. We had a team that didn't drop so I just played to the strength of the 5-7
  2. Cobrakilla93

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive A montage of a day when I was actually hitting my shots

    These days are far and few between https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPS2B8iFNY
  3. Cobrakilla93

    Battlefield 4 Some of the Footage From The Event Last Night

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRZ-fTWu7rc&list=PLpng4GNMyJDYQbizBacS0_BawlATqadRl
  4. Cobrakilla93

    Battlefield 4 Some of the Footage From The Event Last Night

    Thanks everyone for welcoming me, I have one more video from the night, but I have been busy watching the ESL One Cologne CSGO Tournament Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome :D
  5. Cobrakilla93

    Battlefield 4 Some of the Footage From The Event Last Night

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEoJVOSZQHY
  6. Cobrakilla93

    Battlefield 4 Some of the Footage From The Event Last Night

    I have about 2 more videos to post by the end of the day. The next two were how I meet some cool people that I actually have been playing BF4 with for most of today!
  7. Cobrakilla93

    Battlefield 4 Some of the Footage From The Event Last Night

    I have a few more parts to upload https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViwoIJ1XJVY&list=PLpng4GNMyJDYQbizBacS0_BawlATqadRl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2g73on380w
Back
Top