Recent content by reckonerz

  1. R

    Battlefield 4 Reputation system in BF4 Servers

    Hi Veteran Admins/Server Managers, I just thought about an idea of having reputation system on BF4 servers. I understand I am not the first or the last to talk about this. Why did I start this? I am regular is eGO Lockers server, during the night times there are not really admins to look...
  2. R

    Very cool website

    Yes, ill keep coming and contribute something to eGO not as a member but as public player.
  3. R

    Very cool website

    Hey Guys, Just want to let you guys know the current website is awesome. I visited ego forum long time ago, and the new makeover is great. All the fancy awards, logos, medals are just top class. This is another level than what I saw in the past. Keep Rocking and keep going!! Regards, Reck
Back
Top