Recent content by Servinehunters

  1. Servinehunters

    Reactions to E3 SW:BF3 Gameplay

    I love the map details and such and all the possibilities for game play.. but hate how the avatars run..they look unnatural and run awkwardly almost as if their backs are stiff from mid spine down..other than that it looks amazing. I as well have been playing almost every Star Wars game that...
  2. Servinehunters

    $50 STEAM Wallet Card

    Servinehunters
  3. Servinehunters

    Battlefield Division C4-ing a tank irl

    Hell Yeah!!!!
  4. Servinehunters

    Battlefield Division Spring Promotion List

    Congratz to each..
  5. Servinehunters

    Happy Birthday Servine!!

    WOOT TURKISH BATHGIRL>>> tyvm for the birthday wishes
  6. Servinehunters

    Thanks for letting me be a part of your fine organization

    Muahahahahahah I Keel YOU!!!!
  7. Servinehunters

    Thanks for letting me be a part of your fine organization

    Muahahahahahah I Keel YOU!!!!
  8. Servinehunters

    Thanks for letting me be a part of your fine organization

    Muahahahahahah I Keel YOU!!!!
  9. Servinehunters

    K/D sacrafices

    Ok i refuse to back someone into an Uncap I will not even approach their uncap normally when pushed back except to catch people violating rules or the uncap and die alot doing so as an admin..I will as well continue to stay at a distance from their last flag except to run in and catch people...
Back
Top