Recent content by R34P3R

  1. R34P3R

    Hello Halo

    wat! are 8th and 7th graders even suposed to be playing css?
  2. R34P3R

    diablo 2

    old
  3. R34P3R

    CoD4 SIG!!!

    this one was hrd becasue the gun was same color as backround
  4. R34P3R

    Crysis- Level Help

    youtube ftw
  5. R34P3R

    Sigs I've made...

    ? civil war?
  6. R34P3R

    Post Yourself

    r u good at boarding? where do u live? whats your setup?
  7. R34P3R

    You laugh, you lose!

    say hello to my lolcatz http://www.evangelicaloutpost.com/images/lolcats/madecookie.jpg http://pics.fort90.com/journal/pokemans.jpg http://www.thatsplenty.com/kitty_battery.jpg
  8. R34P3R

    EdgeGamers Wallpaper

    I made one in a desprite atempt to one-up ghost
  9. R34P3R

    Wont be playing for a while

    :( get well soon
  10. R34P3R

    TRADE [Looking For] Crysis

    yea def. keep COD4. I would try a cyses demo before you go all out trying to get it. I wouldnt trade multiplayer games becasue there fun to come back to and have tons of playablity
  11. R34P3R

    GeForce 9800gx2

    but how much does the 9800 cost? Im looking at the eVGA 8800GT superclocked and it looked prety good to me especialy for 200$
  12. R34P3R

    TRADE [Looking For] Crysis

    ive hurd that that game isnt very good. dont have credit card so cant trade, sorry :)
  13. R34P3R

    Need music quick!

    well good luck @ game how did it go?
  14. R34P3R

    grounded

    i get the best of both worlds! :) although i dont think my parents ever cussed at me untill i was around 13 or so
  15. R34P3R

    Dust 2 24/7 ??

    :P dust2, overplayed
Back
Top