Recent content by Panther0ps{A|R}

  1. P

    eGO STREAM CS:GO!!!

    Thanks for the comments about my stream in the other form!!! I am just making this form because I just got CS:GO and will be playing in the eGO servers and streaming directly from the eGO servers!!! So hopeful i can pull some of you into my stream and help populate the stream!!! I also want to...
  2. P

    HEY eGO I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

    Thanks man!! I have gone all out for this and have actually created a twitter, and everything! Last night I streamed some Battlefield 4 and it was pretty Epic. So if you are bored and want some laughs then stop on by! And about the eGO tag thing... That's weird because I was an eGO then they...
  3. P

    HEY eGO I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

    And I just realized my awards lol. Five years in this clan... With the Admin Recruiter tag still in the name lol, does anyone know how I can change that i don't want anyone to think that I am still an admin and don't want Owl to see that and get mad (Owl was my steam boss that I reported too. I...
  4. P

    HEY eGO I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

    Titan fall will be the game that i will probably be featuring the most until Destiny comes out!!! Thanks to an AWESOME eGO member last night who pointed me over to the eGO stream i look forward to posting ever time I get on and interacting with all of you!!!! I could use some help though to all...
  5. P

    HEY eGO I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

    Hey guys, This is Panther0ps, Way back in the day I was a member of this fine clan. I used to play is the CSS server all the time and dedicated a lot of time to playing and help fill the DE_DUST2 server. I'm not even sure if it is still up to be honest with you... However that is neither here...
  6. P

    Halo Wars... Good or Bad?

    Okay, many of you might not know this, but i started with first person shooters online with halo one and two. The new halo game, Halo Wars, is not based in a first person shooter mode, it is in Strategy form where you command squads. Do you think that this will floop and steer avid halo players...
  7. P

    Panther!!!!!

    P.S i forgot to mention that Danny aka frantic, and i are happly maried now and have a baby on the way!!! He is prego no me ha ha!!! Yeah ha ha i was going to list some of my old memories from eGO and you indecting my pc to the point that i had to scrub it but im over it now... And Kolak i...
  8. P

    Panther!!!!!

    Whats up everyone.... Some of you may remember me from like 5 months ago, I just wanted to say whats up to everone and that hopefully i will see you in the rooms Panther
  9. P

    We Need An eGO Machinima!

    Wow Dumb Ha Ha I Suggested This Around Awhile Back And No One Listened And Now Im Not Even A Part Of It Wow Ha Ha
  10. P

    Frantic Infected Me!!!

    Okay so as most of you know awhile back i got a BAD virus on my PC and i believe that the infection was sent to my PC by a Drive by down load and infected me!!!!! I had gotten the link from frantic^ :mad::mad::mad: (I DON"T RELE KNOW IF IT WAS FROM THE LINK HE GAVE ME BUT I'M STILL TO THIS DAY...
  11. P

    e vs eG's(and some other members)

    Ha ha thanks Jmar man, I'm glad to see that it wasn't all for nothing LAWL glad i could be of so much help ha ha GRATE JOB MAN
  12. P

    Dust Plug in's

    Ok so as many of you know the dust server has been "PLAYING" with new plug ins.(I know that you know about the changes because of the several PM's i get from people complaining or asking) Well here is my input! I under stand why they took away the BANK (which a lot of people liked) and that...
  13. P

    Just a suggestion

    yeah but that wont happen because we fail to fill our servers currently because of many reasons
  14. P

    e vs eG's(and some other members)

    CAN WE HER A SPECIAL THANKS TO PANTHER FOR RUNNING THE DUST 2 TERRORIST SQUAD Here are some memorable Quotes from this game the fist half (ON T SIDE) Panther: "EVERYONE GO B TUNS AND THEN SOME BREAK OFF MID AND THE REST RUSH B" Unnamed PLAYER: "That's a stupid idea we are going to lose B let's...
  15. P

    Promotion List!!! :D

    Congrats
Back
Top