Recent content by InsidiousStalker

  1. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    Can we make the final time for our match Sunday the 22nd? That is the day I will be back from this family thing. 6 PM Eastern?
  2. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    I had a family emergency this weekend. I am sorry Lady but this happened instantly. I wish we got this done 3 weeks ago but I can't help this happened. I won't be home till next week since I have to be around just in case they need me. P. S. I agree with Tumblin, we need times set next time...
  3. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    I will let my Giggles figure out her time and we will post it here.
  4. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    Sunday sounds great to me. I just want to go ahead and get through this and start round 2,
  5. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    Same as epic, I have tried to contact him but he said he was busy to talk to him on skype but his name had too many accounts to pick from so I couldn't talk to him. Hopefully we hear from him, I would really like to get this going so we don't drag the 2v2 on for too long.
  6. I

    Battlefield 4 PSC Is Invading YOU!

    Both Pro and I hope to see as much eGO support during this invasion so we can have a good time and also try to get some more recruits. Us as a whole need to better and build up our division to show that we are in it for the long run no matter what. So lets have fun and see everyone, March 6th -...
  7. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    So Lady and I have come to the agreement on GigglyNinjas!
  8. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    I think Lady and I are going with GigglyNinjas but we will keep you informed. :P
  9. I

    Giving Away For Society

    I have no idea what it is but I am in! FREE STUFF!
  10. I

    Moving On

    Thank you BB for all your time and support in our division! I hate to see you go but the time will come where we all have to go sometime. Don't be a stranger, we are always your friends.
  11. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    We pick the dates. Just need to make sure we have the people to witness it and etc.
  12. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    But just think, a ninja and a giggly killer is a win team!
  13. I

    eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

    I'll be back Monday, I am seeing family for my birthday. Sorry if this delays the tournament.
  14. I

    Happy Birthday Alex!

    Happy Birthday to one of our Battlefield Advisors, Alex2142hp! On behalf of eGO and myself, we wish you a great day and birthday. Let's kick butt on battlefield in the name of Alex! Hoorah!!!!
Back
Top