Recent content by Eyeless Hunter

  1. E

    Enginner noob?

    A great engie has many skills that people who don't play the class don't realize. A great engie is a master at shotgun and wrench combat. Also, the decision must always be made whether to charge the attacker with shotgun+sentry fire or sit back and repair. An obvious skill is placement of...
  2. E

    :) The Leet World :)

    If you like things that are funny watch The Leet World. It is my favorite Machinima by far. It totally pwns Arby and the Chief or Red vs. Blue or any other Halo series. The season finale came out today. It is a parody of the MTV show, The Real World. Instead of drunk college students living...
  3. E

    Happy Fathers Day

    Go Dads :) !!!!!!!!!
  4. E

    No Admin In CS:S

    I crossed over from the TF2 side and I have been playing CS:S for a long time on our servers but I don't have admin. Where would I go to take care of this? The new site is pretty large and I'm not sure how to navigate it yet.
  5. E

    How well does your computer run Team Fortress 2?

    I love my comp :) dual 512mb 7900 gtx's 4 gigs ram overclocked dual core intel 3.7ghz my only problem is that it makes wwaaaay too much heat :(
  6. E

    Military Veterans, please read

    I'm not in the service but I would just like to thanks all of you guys for serving us. You have my highest respect. Thanks :)
  7. E

    Left 4 Dead Group

    OMG I love this new site and I am sooooooooo excited for L4D!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. E

    TARGET HAS RAZORS

    That's cool. I actually need to get a new mouse soon.
Back
Top