Recent content by Gutfunk

  1. G

    Bye bye eGO

  2. G

    Bye bye eGO

    Yeah, I could go out and spend 10 bucks on DoD:S even though it is completely unneccesary and I don't feel it's a good enough game to deserve my money.
  3. G

    Bye bye eGO

    I quote my brother directly "Wtf? Did you just log in? Never play DoD:S again, that game sucks anyway."
  4. G

    Bye bye eGO

    Bye guys, it's been fun. I am quitting DoD:S here are som reasons why. 1. My brother gets pissed because we only have DoD:S on his account, which he never plays 2. I don't feel like buying DoD:S on my account when it is completely unnecessary 3. DoD has been extremely frustrating and really not...
  5. G

    No more shooting blanks

    What's wrong with MILES?
  6. G

    [poll] Music Video IS DONE!!!!

    I was the axis rocket guy every time, I had fun blowing people up and spinning around like a retard.
  7. G

    [poll] Megan Fox

    Sorry, I don't obsess over celebrities.
  8. G

    YTMNDs

    http://vaderturnsonlight.ytmnd.com/ one of my favorites.
  9. G

    Harry Potter

    I'll probably go buy it soon, but it makes me laugh that there are people out on TV and in "Religious Camps" telling kids that Harry Potter is satanic, and if he was alive in the old days that he would have been burned alive.
  10. G

    mop's trip to the ER

    Cows are having their revenge, but on a more serious note I'm glad you aren't dead.
  11. G

    Scrim Sunday Nite

    I'll try to make it
  12. G

    Diablo 2

    I find diablo 2 is boring and lacks variety, I'd rather play Shadowbane now that it is free.
  13. G

    Sons nightmares

  14. G

    [poll] DoD Music Video

    Yey I'm in it. We need more people to come help out contact legend for server info. I'm the rocket guy and the axis guy in the "We Belong" scene blatantly stolen from Talladega Nights.
  15. G

    KILLZONE 2 MAKES GEARS OF WAR LOOK LIKE BARNEY

    Looked pretty good, and I don't like GoW multiplayer, too many insta-kills, I'll stick with RS:V multiplayer.
Back
Top