Recent content by Einsatz-Kommando

  1. E

    Game crash on map change

    After deep tests, the /repair command works like a charm...untill i reboot my computer :facewall: So i have to run the command everytime i start Windows. It does fix my problem, now i need to find out why Steam gets corrupted on Windows startup.
  2. E

    Game crash on map change

    Holy crap, i think you did it my friend. i tried the /repair command and i can now switch servers while gaming without getting boot to desktop. Now all i have to test is when a server change map. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks a lot :biggrin_old:
  3. E

    Game crash on map change

    So i tried most tips and tricks provided here, even bought a new graphic card with no success. I guess i will have to live with it :) Thanks for all your help, you guys are the best :thumbup:
  4. E

    Game crash on map change

    I also forgot to mention if i hit ESC --> Disconnect it crash to desktop aswell as trying to join another server while im playing in one.
  5. E

    Game crash on map change

    I will try that, it would make sense that the cache on my computer might be a mess but on my daughter's computer, its a fresh steam/DOD:S install so i dont know. I'll let you know and thanks for the help.
  6. E

    Game crash on map change

    No error windows, just straight to desktop on both computers. I took a look at your links, there's a lot of stuff to check :cursing: Thanks for your help :thumbup:
  7. E

    Game crash on map change

    This is not a problem related to EGO servers but i looked everywhere for that problem and cant find anything. Everytime a server change maps, my game crash and bring me back to desktop. I saw few post about that in TF2 but they are all few years old. Anyone know a fix for that problem? I have...
  8. E

    Same IP ???

    Holy crap, that worked. Thanks a lot, way much better and less dangerous than going through the DMZ. You guys are the best. @ Annihilator, see you in Kalt sewers soon ;)
  9. E

    Same IP ???

    DMZ is out of the question, its too dangerous out there. We played all evening together on different servers. Only EGO servers refuse to let us play together. So its probably some security settings on your servers end, like an anti-cheat or something.
  10. E

    Same IP ???

    Windows 7 64 bit on mine. Windows 7 32 bit on hers. No antivirus on both computers. Only spybot installed on both.
  11. E

    Same IP ???

    Thanks a lot. I love your servers and my daughter loves it too and we really want to play there together.
  12. E

    Same IP ???

    I did look into that in the beginnnig. But we played on non EGO servers together without problems. It seems only EGO server is blocking same IP connections.
  13. E

    Same IP ???

    I have the same problem. My daughter started to play last night and she really likes the game. So i deicided to get her own Steam account on her computer and then buy DODS from steam for her. We play side by side on the same desk with different computers. Of course she wants to play with daddy...
Back
Top