Recent content by Lemigs

  1. Lemigs

    Happy New Year! [2023]

    Happy New Year all !!
  2. Lemigs

    HAPPY NEW YEAR BATTLEFIELD TEAM

    Happy New Year all !!
  3. Lemigs

    Bad Company 2 BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 EVENT NIGHT

    The idea is really nice and I agree with this decision. But Heavy-Metal is a map with large space for tanks, the possibility of an air attack, a drone and a strategic central point to win the game! I'm a fan of this map and I generally fall back on 2 other cards: "Atacama Desert" and "Oasis"...
  4. Lemigs

    Bad Company 2 WELCOME TO OUR NEW ADMIN

    Congrats LIB (y)
  5. Lemigs

    Battlefield Division Another one to the "O" club

    Congrats Deamonblue
  6. Lemigs

    Bad Company 2 Heavy Metal Server

    Hi all, Here is my opinion in 10 points and sorry for being long :) 1- Major Trubble is right when he talks about the domination of a player with few players on the server and especially when he uses a helicopter! 2- jtipton is right because this player must understand the problem and if it...
  7. Lemigs

    Bad Company 2 Sad news

    RIP lonewolf777 !
  8. Lemigs

    Bad Company 2 New eG

    Congrats & Welcome DeamonBlue
  9. Lemigs

    Bad Company 2 Greeneyedkilla

    True and easy to understand...
  10. Lemigs

    Bad Company 2 Greeneyedkilla

    Bad boy..... :cool: I totally agree that there is no rule for obliging a player to let someone get into a tank or a helicopter and I also sometimes prefer to be alone in my tank when my gunner is not doing his job properly! If I want to be alone, I ask the player to go out and if he doesn't go...
  11. Lemigs

    How do you like your steak cooked?

    Medium Rare for the taste if the meat is of good quality.
  12. Lemigs

    How are you liking the new forums?

    I had a little trouble getting used to it but now it's good. :cool: The only thing that really displeases me is the choice of colors, too bright for me and my old eyesight :cry: o_O, I would prefer to have the choice of a dark mode as it is done more and more, my eyes are more relaxed in this...
  13. Lemigs

    Do you ever disconnect from an online game because you are losing?

    No, i wait the end of the game! But rarely when domination is total at start of the game, i out server.
  14. Lemigs

    How much did it cost to build your current gaming PC?

    $1000-$1999 without screen!! To have a very good level of play we have no choice to progress and especially for FPS !!
  15. Lemigs

    Battlefield V Back in the game

    Welcome back!
Back
Top