Recent content by Hellblazer

  1. H

    Favorite Sitcoms

    Seinfeld by FARRRRR for me. It should have never ended. :D
  2. H

    Best Movie Series

    E. None of the Above Star Trek ftw.
  3. H

    CoD4 - Working For U

    Congrats to all! No competition for me though.
  4. H

    Valve Teases Possible 10th Team Fortress 2 Class

    Sentry Gun Action Figure.
  5. H

    Air Force Test

    Holy crap thats hard. I got like 7.5 after my fifth try
  6. H

    Vista Replacement

    I could care less about the desktop version... nothing new except for UI enhancements. I'm looking forward to the tablet and netbook versions of 7. Multitouch and better power management oh my!
  7. H

    College, Future Plans

    Attending University of Colorado for Aerospace Engineering with a minor/certificate in Meterology... not sure after that. I'll do the coop program and hopefully work at NASA or Lockheed for summers and figure it out.
  8. H

    Keeping our passengers safe in the air!

    I miss the good ole days.
  9. H

    End of the UNIVERSE, and how to save it

    at first I was about to type "CONGRATS YOU'RE THE 1,000,000th person to bring up this topic!" but now I realize this is much, much more hilarious. GJ in grabbing my attention :P
  10. H

    Google back in time! 2001

    Wikipedia was notthe first result for 90% of topics. :(
  11. H

    Phones and Calculators

    Calculators have them in that order because if you ever take a computing finance course, you learn how to use the keypad just like you learn to use the home row technique on the qwerty keyboard. I can type in numbers in around 300 digits per minute using the 456 home row. Its like that on the...
  12. H

    Call of Duty: WaW Perk List!

    yes, there are going to be vehicles in WaW
  13. H

    7 mins. of FarCry 2!

    Wow, nice find! I cant wait, it looks amazing.
  14. H

    Call of Duty 6

    As long as they dont go too far into the future, I'm OK.
Back
Top