Recent content by Pharadox

  1. P

    Bye!

    thanks kenny
  2. P

    Bye!

    I think my journey at ego has come to an end. My stay here was one of best experiences I've had and I'll never forget it. See ya! CoolStoryBob
  3. P

    Rage mode hacks"Sexualised Ships" [U:1:117873015]

    Basically what the others said, teamspeak, and cross-server admin chat. It can be extremely useful!
  4. P

    ULTRA cool E-GIVEAWAY!

  5. P

    LarryTheSoundtrackV2.0

    is that Rich Larry the Slim Tomato?
  6. P

    Event idek

  7. P

    Thanks guys,

    yw
  8. P

    A new era has arrived

    what a guy
  9. P

    Anyone a sneaker head?

    You copped the worst colorway :/
  10. P

    Favorite eGO Server

    warcraft and roblox
  11. P

    Announcement We Have a Sticky Situation Here

    time to break servers
  12. P

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server The future of boat wars

    can the boat model instead be little harambes.
Back
Top