Recent content by Patrick

  1. P

    I need help, i'm new.

    If you go here: http://www.activision.com/index.html#contact|en_US Click the link regarding Submission Guidelines. It appears that Activision does not accept unsolicited ideas. Your best bet would be to create a blog / web site based on your idea or give it to a developer community that does...
  2. P

    I need help, i'm new.

    Hey. Call of Duty 5 has already been confirmed as being in production. Although you won't see screenshots or story basis for a few months, their plan is already in play. You best option for passing on your idea would be to contact Activision via email or through their website (...
  3. P

    Office Server

    Hey, just wanted to say that I love the office server. Been playing on it off and on for the last few weeks (SarC [OFPR]). Nice laid back feel to it and you handle complainers and idiots perfectly.
Back
Top