Recent content by Sungminie

  1. S

    Buy time on de_dust2?

    I'm loving the new improvements on the eGO dust2 server like no block and the team balance. The server is almost perfect/balanced but I think we need a buy time for players who love to rush/sit in spawn. I'm not saying that a lot of players who are on eGO server likes to camp, but I do know if...
  2. S

    FBG rank reset?

    ^ oh thanks i guess my rank has not been reset. I thought I was cause I just joined the dust2 server this morning and I went up 2 ranks once I connected. And when I go !st all my stats were like 0.
  3. S

    FBG rank reset?

    I just joined the dust 2 server today and im a first lieutenant. Anyone else got their rank reset?
  4. S

    Team "balancer" - Your opinions

    I like this new team balance plugin even though I get switched a lot. It actually evens up the team by skill and prevents from team stacking. I'm starting to see more closer competitive games with this plugin on.
  5. S

    Some newbie advice for a week old player.

    2 advice I can give you are: 1) Use your radar regularly to see where the enemies are. When your teammates die it shows up as a red or blue "X". That means the enemy is near by the "X" and has just killed your teammate. You can use this as an advantage to flank them or run away from them to...
  6. S

    Mic Spamers Name Change

    Oh I know what you mean. Sometimes they connect and their name is invisible or "unconnected" in the tab list. But usually when you type status in console it will show their name as "" and right beside it is their steam id. It's hard to find them though.
  7. S

    Mic Spamers Name Change

    Can't you just type status in the console to see everyone's steam id?
  8. S

    Promotion List!!! :D

    Thanks everyone
Back
Top