Recent content by Yautja

  1. Y

    Ever been in an Earthquake?

    Yautja;411156]I was asleep I work night and all I could think was hurry up so I can go back to sleep. I live 10 mins east of Chino Hills. My son was still watching tv like nothing happed. lol
  2. Y

    Ever been in an Earthquake?

    It's the best for me so far I was asleep I work night and all I could think was hurry up so I can go back to sleep 10 . I live 10 mins east of Chino Hills. My son was still watching tv like nothing happed. lol
  3. Y

    Fantasy Football

    im in hook me up I know how to play:):):)
  4. Y

    HarperTown

    how was your weekend? I have played well this morning and it lookis to be running pretty (well) lol keep up the great work and see yah later im going to the OC Fair but I will play both off and on all weekend.
  5. Y

    feedback

    save to your favorite guys
  6. Y

    feedback

    I see it my bad....lol look and should receive
  7. Y

    feedback

    Went back to XP pro Yha I need the ventrilo server information like IP and stuff I did right it down but I cant find it....wife moves stuff around and I will get back on a regular basic ....Thanks Guy Yautja
Back
Top