Recent content by Cherryyy

  1. C

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server Rule Enforcement

    I'll definitely use the cross server admin chat, that's really cool. And I'll add you guys when I get on. It was my bad for not screenshotting logs, I've been an admin on ttt for years so I understand that it isn't easy to figure out what is completely rdm and what is an accident etcetera (: I...
  2. C

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server Rule Enforcement

    I will say there are some things it can't do...a guy kept calling me all sorts of words I can't repeat in the forum on the mic and kept going on and on and I couldn't do a thing. And another guy said he was kicked 8 times for rdm and would keep doing it since it never did any form of ban.
  3. C

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server Rule Enforcement

    Hey all, A lot of you probably have no idea who I am since I've only been on the server for 2 to 3 days now, but there's a big issue I wanted to address. I'm not sure if it's kosher I post here before applying to be a member, but I wanted to put this out there. I've heard the TTT server is new...
Back
Top