Recent content by He@d$hoT

  1. H

    Admin Reset in progress

    I will try to get on ASAP, I have maintained my forum account and regularly check for updates but have had little time to play recently
  2. H

    Remembering I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

    Rest in peace London, I wish I was around more lately to play with you like we did every night in Avalanche. You played rain or shine and kept the server lively with your humor, you will surely be missed.!
  3. H

    Poor Sniper

    I don't know anything about videos hehe but when you are sniping in this game you definitely don't want to stand there like that scoped up looking at all the windows rapidly. Stand with the rifle at the hip, strafe side to side behind cover and scope when you are ready to kill someone. You...
  4. H

    2017 Member of the Year

    Congrats Tip!
  5. H

    Ill health

    I'm so sorry to hear this LONDON, I wish you all the best and hope that you will recover!
  6. H

    I dont know what to do

    okay, when you say they are on the side of your bed ranging from the head board to the foot board, what do you mean? Like they are on the edge of your mattress? It sounds more like an unhealthy obsession when you phrase it that way. I have several guns, I like one to be on me or within a short...
  7. H

    New DoD system :)

    That is awesome, although a little overkill for DOD :D Having multiple monitors is the best thing ever btw! I would never go back!
  8. H

    Got ice/sleet/snow where you currently live?

    We got a bunch of snow here in Northern GA!!
  9. H

    Salsa, anyone?

    Can we order it on Amazon yet
  10. H

    2017 World Series

    Vitaly won
  11. H

    Will you be getting Middle Earth: Shadow of War?

    Yes, although highly repetitive, the first game had some great visuals and I liked the combat mechanics. Winter is coming soon, and it was also a good game to play in the winter time because my computer heated my room quite nicely when the game was running, lol!
  12. H

    Leadership Changes

    Thank you Meg's, Anni, Zero and Nuke for all that you have done over the many years and all of the fun nights in DOD:S room 5, even though I haven't been around in awhile. We are in good hands with Superglue, so rest easy and enjoy your retirement =) And congrats to Pengu and Stewie! Hi...
  13. H

    I wish everybody all the best!:)

    I haven't played in quite some time, but I wish you all the best in life Renegade. I gave up playing PC games for several years and then came back and played heavily for a couple, it seems to come and go. Gaming does take a lot of time and focus out of your life. I know that I personally have...
  14. H

    Hurricane Irma

    Good idea, stay safe people! I have grandparents and other family on the coast in Melbourne, they are staying. Also have friends in Ocala, they are staying. I think they'll be okay in those locations, nobody too far down south in my family. Hopefully everyone down there listens to the...
  15. H

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Mom, Dad I broke my wrist

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGZQi3ODB-U
Back
Top