Recent content by mudkiller

  1. mudkiller

    update for soldier

    Oh yeah!
  2. mudkiller

    Demoman update!

    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. mudkiller

    New tf2 update released.

    yes, lots of nice additions / changes. "Disguised Spies no longer trigger On-Hit effects (like the Blutsauger's heal)." Noooooooooooooo!!!!!
  4. mudkiller

    favorite classes?

    Medic, Pyro, Demo
  5. mudkiller

    Your Class Stats

    "iHealthPointsHealed" "int" "15268890"
  6. mudkiller

    I get married Thursday!

    Congrats!!!!!
  7. mudkiller

    Battle Medic Help!

    Battle Medic? What's that? I thought Medics just healed folks. :D
  8. mudkiller

    Do you like this new unlockables system?

    No. I still haven't got my jar of urine.
  9. mudkiller

    Sniper Updates- what would YOU do?

    Jarate!!!
  10. mudkiller

    Jarate...What now?

    Yes! Jarate spam!
  11. mudkiller

    Sudden Death or Stalemate in Warpath

    sudden death with melee scouts!
  12. mudkiller

    Sniper Update Time of Release

    Jarate!
  13. mudkiller

    Valve announces the new Sniper Update

    Please valve!
  14. mudkiller

    What are your TF2 customizations?

    er.. i have the console on! :D
Back
Top