Recent content by Ridge_V2

  1. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division 2042. Is it as bad as it's portrayed, or is it just a unwarranted hate waggon? (from a tf2 player)

    I remember the same worries for every battlefield since BF4. Not that thy didn't lunch in some sort of broken state but the BF community has lambasted all of them and when the next one comes out thy tend to praise the previous one. I find the 2042 fun to play. But it is in need of balancing...
  2. Ridge_V2

    Bad Company 2 WELCOME TO OUR NEW ADMIN

    @B24-LIBERADOR Grats
  3. Ridge_V2

    Bad Company 2 [ACES] V-H-H Team Griefing 3x in a row

    I must say that the OP has provided ample evidence that he was grieved 3 times by the same player. VVH may be a nice guy and friend to some but honestly, he made himself look like a sweat lord that wanted the Heli all to himself. You know what they say "A picture is worth a thousand words"
  4. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division MOTY

    Congrats!!!
  5. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division Is it as bad as I hear, bf2042

    yea thy started trying to kill BF with BF1 and are/have slowly succeeding. But I still can't say that it is not a fun game.
  6. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division Is it as bad as I hear, bf2042

    I have fun with it. Is it a bit different? Yes. but it is still fun. Do I wish that it had parts of older battlefield games? Yes! (voip,scoreboard,Server browser,RSP) Thy might be comming back or at least some of them. I remember when the commuinty were all saying the BF4 had more players than...
  7. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division Merry Christmas

    merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year
  8. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division BF2042 Huge potential with custom severs

    I do remember it being said some where that Portal would count towards rank and unlocks. I just don't remember it was said.
  9. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division 2042 Beta Key bind Issue

    No joy stick here. It was a known issue in the beta.
  10. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division Sounding promising!!! Beta review from PCGamer

    I must say this is pretty much on point. I was thinking that it just had the same soldiers on both teams just for the beta so as not to show anything more than thy wanted us to see. If thy are the same for both team in the full release that would defiantly suck.
  11. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division BF:2042 meet the Specialists

    I have seen very few ammo or health on the ground or repair tools being used. I think that is because equipping them is optional and players carry other things. also we never know what play will have them. The specialist are OK but I think classes are a better choice.
  12. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division Sounding promising!!! Beta review from PCGamer

    The word is this is a Medium size map of the maps in 2042 so there are going to be smaller and larger maps. My feeling so far is there are far too many aircraft and on this map it ruins infantry game play. But as in all battlefields I am sure thy will get balanced and more counters will be put...
  13. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division Sounding promising!!! Beta review from PCGamer

    After about 10 hours in game I would say it is well worth $5.00. LOL. the map is way to big and open but the infantry gun play and movement feel good. I don't use vehicles so I can't comment on them. Overall a much better experience than BFV&BF1
  14. Ridge_V2

    Battlefield Division 2042 Beta Key bind Issue

    I started playing the beta and found that when I spawned in an my gun would just mag dump all my ammo and I had no way of controlling it and many other things in game. I tried rebinding keys and even un installed my mouse and keyboard software none of it worked. If you end up having this Issue...
Back
Top