Recent content by NeverGoFullRetard

  1. NeverGoFullRetard

    Battlefield 4 HowToBasic: Trolling Campers

    Thanks fam:cool:
  2. NeverGoFullRetard

    Battlefield 4 C4 Never gets old

    Who likes glazed donuts?
  3. NeverGoFullRetard

    Battlefield 4 HowToBasic: Trolling Campers

    You should have fisted her, instead of just killing with your pistol:laugh:
  4. NeverGoFullRetard

    Battlefield 4 C4 Never gets old

    Hey guys, can you check out my new video of trolling campers and give some general feedback on it and how to improve?) Thank you very much, love you :thumbup: Also take a look at other videos I made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTunJxgYUz0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5TAPX-5tOE
  5. NeverGoFullRetard

    Battlefield 4 HowToBasic: Trolling Campers

    You can easily find these programs for free on the internet;)
  6. NeverGoFullRetard

    Battlefield 4 HowToBasic: Trolling Campers

    Thank you guys very much for your feedback:). I will keep up and try to continuously improve the quality of videos. Sony Vegas Pro 13 Adobe Photoshop CS6 Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
  7. NeverGoFullRetard

    Battlefield 4 HowToBasic: Trolling Campers

    Hey guys, I've got some spare time and made a video on trolling campers on various maps in Battlefield 4, check out and enjoy:D Feedback would be much appreciated:D 1st part 2nd part 3rd part 4rd part
Back
Top