Recent content by Makie

  1. M

    What is your favorite kind of pie?

    Lemon & meringue pie when it's baked properly. ( they're not all great so you make your own. ) Meringue taste like marshmallows :)
  2. M

    I want to play a game.

    I totally forgot about the game I swear ! [ Blank space ] <-- Inside my head.
  3. M

    Favorite Movie

    I like you.:) It's really difficult to choose one movie !! I'll go with '' Requiem for a dream ''
  4. M

    Today, I lost a family member.

    Sorry for the loss of your loyal friend :(
  5. M

    Do you wear contacts or glasses?

    I wear both, mostly contacts. I'll wear my glasses when nobody can see me :blush:
  6. M

    how old are you?

    I'm 1.5 yrs old in weasel years :)
  7. M

    Counter-Strike: Source I found a CSS video I made 6 years ago...

    You totally should try it, it's the best game :thumbup1:
  8. M

    School

    Going back to College on Sept 6 to study Acupuncture. I can't wait ! :w00t:
  9. M

    Video Post the song

    Love it ! Thanks for sharing :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FtQ6S9rpw
  10. M

    Video Post the song

    Time for me to ride off into the sunset.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX6H3RFpFnk
  11. M

    If you had a chance to work in the video game industry, would you?

    Maybe, location and pay is definitely an important factor. I worked as a video game tester before. The salary wasn't that great & after my contract expired, I ended up '' on-calls '' basically waiting to be able to work again. It wasn't really for me at that point because I love food and need...
  12. M

    What kind of gamer are you?

    I'm quite inconsistent. I could ignore gaming for an whole week and then spend an entire week-end playing in my pyjama :redface:
  13. M

    Announcement wait we promoted who now?

    Not if you add sausages & Bacon in it !! :drool: Congrats on the promotion :)
  14. M

    Post A Picture

    Hello :blush:
  15. M

    Are you good at this?

    Bakeing? It's a hobby ( YES ) Decorating? I hate it.. but I'm good at it ( YES ) Creative? Art flows through my veins ( Definitive YES )
Back
Top