Recent content by WREX-iAM-

  1. W

    Hello im Cpu

    Welcome to the community!
  2. W

    Hey I'm Teeb

    Welcome to eGO matey, enjoy. :thumbup:
  3. W

    Heyo, Im D3LTA!

    Welcome to the community!
  4. W

    Hi Im Mushroom [im a little late but who cares]

    Welcome to eGO, Mushroom!
  5. W

    Hello! I'm Kup0!

    Welcome to eGO! Enjoy!
  6. W

    Hello, My email brought me here.

    Hey there, welcome back to eGO - always nice to see people return. Welcome!
  7. W

    Disappeared from pG for 8 years

    Hey man, welcome back to the community!
  8. W

    Hello! I'm Jal

    Hey, welcome back to eGO matey.
  9. W

    Help In Need of Artist Work

    Just something I put together, I'm very much so a novice when it comes to art. Thought I'd give it a shot though - I did two: (I enjoy creating things in my spare time!)
  10. W

    Hi, I'm simply!

    Welcome to the community!
  11. W

    Rick May Tribute Update

    Saw this last night, be built a "dispenser shrine". This is a nice touch though, props to Valve for doing it.
  12. W

    Hey All!

    Welcome to the community!
  13. W

    presentation KaMiKaZi

    Hey, welcome to the eGO community!
  14. W

    Not a Bug TeamSpeak - Teamspeak - I can't seem to verify my TS identity with MAUL

    Ah, fair enough. That's ok, I was just thinking "Am I doing something wrong?" lol, no worries though no rush or desperation. Thank you for letting me know.
  15. W

    Not a Bug TeamSpeak - Teamspeak - I can't seem to verify my TS identity with MAUL

    Bug Reports What application are you reporting this issue on? TeamSpeak Short description of the problem (255 char limit) I can't seem to verify my TS identity with MAUL What server are you reporting this issue on? Teamspeak Please describe the issue in as much detail as...
Back
Top