Recent content by Ryo5678

  1. Ryo5678

    Let's count to a million!

    55559
  2. Ryo5678

    Let's count to a million!

    55,545
  3. Ryo5678

    Let's count to a million!

    55522 vintage watch
  4. Ryo5678

    We Are EdgeGamers®

    This will always be a great community, thanks for sticking around to lead for so long @GardenGroveVW and @Legend
  5. Ryo5678

    Announcement Qualify for an Achievement or Award? Click Here!

    Since I dont think you can check anymore for titan award, I can vouch vPig had 250+ hours in the eGO CSGO servers
  6. Ryo5678

    CS:S - Server/Game crash

    FYI it appears to be the same issue discussed here https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/392003/
  7. Ryo5678

    Let's count to a million!

    44551 Getting more obscure pictures for these high numbers.
  8. Ryo5678

    Do you own a Mac?

    I have a mac laptop from when I was in college but I only use it for youtube or reading in bed now.
  9. Ryo5678

    Let's count to a million!

    44465
  10. Ryo5678

    New CS:2 Server + HUGE Bug Fix!

    dust2 cs2 looks good so far, I hope it gains some popularity
  11. Ryo5678

    Let's count to a million!

    44447
  12. Ryo5678

    Legend Steps Down, Don Takes Over As CEO Of EdgeGamers

    Thanks for all the hard work!
  13. Ryo5678

    Let's count to a million!

    44426
  14. Ryo5678

    when is dod source coming back for an event???

    Just throwing out an idea, @Simon the DOD:S Rangers steam group could be used to try and get some old players back for an event.
  15. Ryo5678

    CS:S - Having strange lettering and numbers positioned while on the server.

    Go to C:\Windows\Fonts Remove these fonts if they exist in this folder cs.ttf csd.ttf cslogo.ttf cstrike.ttf Source for this solution here. Several fixes are listed there if the above solution does not work.
Back
Top