Recent content by Guilmon

  1. G

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server All-Knowing

    It's possible to T-bait without doing damage. Once they start shooting someone, people will either think they are t-baiting or rdming because they won't notice he isn't doing damage right away. Thank you for that dropbox link^
  2. G

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server All-Knowing

    People don't read chat very often. And if people think they are t-baiting, they'll just kill them and then the all-knowing is wasted. I've seen that happen today actually. With the icon above the head it is a sure-fire way to have people know they are all-knowing. It is both beneficial for the...
  3. G

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server All-Knowing

    Over and over again I see people go "All-Knowing" and they shoot at a T and they end up just getting killed for "RDM". Nobody listens to them saying that they are going "All-Knowing" because 95% of the time it is muffled by mic spam. I suggest an icon being placed over an All Knowing's head...
Back
Top