Recent content by Kigen

  1. Kigen

    Blackops, the future of it.

    BlackOps is VAC banned, not KAC banned. http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlackOps - His account as was in the code to grant himself admin.
  2. Kigen

    eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack

    Not so much a nerf as I just made them more harder to get. What's a game without a little challenge. :)
  3. Kigen

    eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack

    Update: Now in order to get the legendary flames you must now collect 77 skulls as a Terrorist. CTs can no longer the get skulls either.
  4. Kigen

    eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack

    For this post... You must now die in the deepest pit of fire. Have a nice day. :)
  5. Kigen

    eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack

    Two more maps now have skulls.
  6. Kigen

    Another Jail Technicality

    I suggest the Dropbox. :) Plus what DanJK wrote is correct.
  7. Kigen

    eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack

    "This portal is the first of ten." :)
  8. Kigen

    eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack

    Wish I could change the thread title to denote the update to the original post. Meh. Anyway, I allowed the "buy legendary" stuff so that people could get used to the flame and not be crazy over it. Now its restricted to the person who finds the skull.
  9. Kigen

    eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack

    Updated the first post. Enjoy. :)
  10. Kigen

    eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack

    My posts are never pointless. :P
  11. Kigen

    eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack

    [UPDATED] eGO Jail: Flaming Ninja Attack In order to get the flame you must now collect 77 skulls as a Terrorist. The skull looks like this: Friendly Tips: Commands can no longer get the flaming ninja. Press your USE key to pick up the skull. The skull chooses a random location to spawn...
  12. Kigen

    As of right now, will you be buying Call of Duty: Black Ops?

    Nope. Activision lost my respect with MW2.
  13. Kigen

    The end of ATI..

    I've always preferred Intel & nVidia over AMD & ATI. Mainly cause there is more quality with Intel and nVidia. AMD aims its market to be those who cannot afford more. I built a computer for my grandma recently. I decided to go with AMD on it since budget limitations. I have to say for...
  14. Kigen

    Got banned from vent for no reason

    Hello, Please post Vent ban protests here. After reading this. Regards, - Kigen
Back
Top