Recent content by sK_FrozenNorth

  1. sK_FrozenNorth

    Post Scriptum/Hell Let Loose

    Hey there!! Just wondering if anyone within the community plays either of these games, I am always looking for people to squad up with and play with!! Shoot me a PM or reply here!! [eGO]sk_FrozenNorth - On Steam!
  2. sK_FrozenNorth

    Bad Company 2 banned ACI-PB-Violation (ADMIN DECISION)

    sorry but I love you user name! I use their products ALL THE TIME!
  3. sK_FrozenNorth

    Battlefield 4 Bring back a BF4 Server?

    Do eeeeet!!!!
  4. sK_FrozenNorth

    Battlefield V To anyone having stutter issues!!

    I was having some major stutter problems with BF V, from 50-60 fps to stutter drops of 10-25 fps, it was almost unplayable. So after a lot of research and messing around I found a few tricks, and this one big trick doctors don't want you to know about (yes I sound like sponsored content lol)...
  5. sK_FrozenNorth

    Battlefield Division Checking in

    Always more ups then downs my friend! Keep your head up man it will all get better!
  6. sK_FrozenNorth

    Battlefield Division I am BACK!

    I finally got a new laptop! So heres my stupid Canadian ass back for round 2!! I missed you all!!
  7. sK_FrozenNorth

    Battlefield V Where is the Crew?

    i've been AWOL completely :/ didnt have a computer until recently!!!
  8. sK_FrozenNorth

    Battlefield V Where is the Crew?

    tis very sad to see how EA has shat zee bedd! also... HI SHAVED!!!!! <3
  9. sK_FrozenNorth

    Doomfist LIVE - Patch 1.13 7/27

    Doomfist is a broken POS and makes comp play hell! WHY did they release him to Comp before fixing him?
  10. sK_FrozenNorth

    Looking for Silvers!

    Looking for a good group of silver level (or low gold) players to comp with! would like to make a run for plat before season end!! sKFrznNorth#1186
  11. sK_FrozenNorth

    Battlefield Division Guys... like old time history?

    The graphics look incredible, but sadly I don't think I could get into the slow paced, stand in a line and shoot lol!
  12. sK_FrozenNorth

    Battlefield 1 I'm alive!

    hahah! nice!!
  13. sK_FrozenNorth

    Battlefield 1 I'm alive!

    Sorry for my absence guys, I got caught up with a crazy work schedule and just haven't had time to game!
  14. sK_FrozenNorth

    Any 30's wanna help me out?

    Bought division as it was on sale, kinda sucks having to level again as I have a 30/74 on ps4, any ego's wanna run me through some other higher end runs?
  15. sK_FrozenNorth

    Post your Uplay and/or Steam names so we can take down the Cocaleros together

    Steam - [eGO]Sk_FrozenNorth U Play - sK_FrozenNorth
Back
Top