Recent content by Nightedge

  1. N

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server Remove Player Skins?

    A refund should be considered or something to equal the efforts in getting those skins.
  2. N

    Tech Help Cissp

    Anyone taken CISSP or any certs in the tech field?
  3. N

    Tech Help Applications of Nanotechnology in Computing

    Try looking into DARPA, or the Air Force with their attack drones on their fighter jets.
  4. N

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server TTT Additions / Feedback

    You know what would be cool? A rats map dedicated server! Why!? Because it's badass!
  5. N

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server TTT Additions / Feedback

    - If credits are going to reset make some of the skins more affordable or give more credits when on the TTT Server. - Have a rating system for every map so that you can keep track what is liked or disliked. - I don't feel it's too much of an issue now but have admins service the server at...
  6. N

    Announcement TTT/Jail Admin Training Session 2/12/17

    I would but the time ran out?
  7. N

    A Word on Bullying Players

    I'm glad you brought this up. This is the reason I've been backing off from the TTT server. Too many things going off at once and no order. It seems either admins can't handle whats going on and/or not enough admins to help deal with the situation. I'll be on again today but I'll be...
  8. N

    October EGO Giveaway : Battlefield 1

    Nightedge
  9. N

    October EGO Giveaway : Battlefield 1

    Nightedge
  10. N

    October EGO Giveaway : Battlefield 1

    Nightedge
  11. N

    October EGO Giveaway : Battlefield 1

    Nightedge
Back
Top