Recent content by Inferus11

  1. I

    New world - Worth Playing?

    I too am thoroughly enjoying this game. The ability to play with a group or by yourself, and still get something fun from the game is appealing. So far the hardest thing is storage for all the loot I have gathered, but that is cause I am grinder. Hope to see you in game! My in game is Inferus11
  2. I

    Warzone anyone?

    Being trying to level my weapons before doing multiplayer stuff. Vanilla weapons make things hard, but yeah I like playing with a good crowd. Inferus#8529908
  3. I

    Battlefield Division New SR. Manager

    Congrats Beemer!!!
  4. I

    Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 Is Coming Back

    *does happy dance*
  5. I

    Battlefield V Where is the Crew?

    I lost the drive to play as well. Then life has kept me busy between work and the g/f. Just moved into a new place yesterday, so hopefully once I get interwebs up this weekend I can start to be on again.
  6. I

    Battlefield Division Moty

    Yay KP! Well deserved. When does his training start so he can shoot in the same direction as the rest of us? ;)
  7. I

    Battlefield Division Happy Holidays

    I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that 2019 will be even better than 2018 for y'all!!!
  8. I

    Battlefield V BFV Time to kill changes rolling out tomorrow

    Soooo people that were bad at the game, ie COD players, complained they died too easy. Since they don't understand how medics work...
  9. I

    Battlefield Division Required Admin Retraining

    8 pm EST, heard. Should be there.
  10. I

    Battlefield V Your Thoughts & Hopes for the Upcoming Update

    For the summary of update notes: https://gearnuke.com/battlefield-5-update-version-1-03-patch-notes-overture/
  11. I

    Battlefield V My Application for Bomber Pilot

    Tank is a great support player, always good to have her on your team. :)
  12. I

    Battlefield V BF V Today!!!

    I will download it and be online in a week. Gotta get thru a family vacation first. See y'all soon!
  13. I

    Dallas, TX =(eGO)= member meet up!

    Sounds fun except that this guy in Charleston. That is a long haul.
  14. I

    Battlefield 1 We Got your BF1 server

    What is the protocol for reporting hackers, etc. in the server? I couldn't find any way to look them up.
  15. I

    Battlefield 4 Change in the Lockers/Metro server

    That creators update is the gift that keeps on giving. And I am happy to see a Golmund map. Seems to do well for others.
Back
Top