Recent content by Wolverine

  1. W

    Announcement eGO Counter Strike Steam Group and You!

    Just joined.....I think lol.Not showing ups in group yet
  2. W

    CS:S m249

    Im a little late to chyme in here but I think it should be limited to 1 per team
  3. W

    how old are you?

    Im 55
  4. W

    Just Joined

    oh ya? And what is your game name from back then?
  5. W

    Just Joined

    Yes I did assuming I did it right.....Im an old fart so might have screwed it up lol. Let me know
  6. W

    Just Joined

    I play cs:source and I see so many mods to it now....holy crap. Need to get up to speed lol
  7. W

    Just Joined

    Yes I did.....assuming an old fart like me did it right lol. Let me know
  8. W

    Just Joined

    Thx for the replies guys. Nice to be here.
  9. W

    Just Joined

    Just giving a shout out. Played Counterstrike since before steam. CS 1.3 I believe, Been away from the game for a while but look forward to getting back into it, For any old school cs players that may be familiar with Punk Ass Fraggers I admined the servers there till they shut down several...
Back
Top